Ngày cập nhật: Tue, 15 Tháng 1, 2019 at 11:55 AM
Dashboard is the first page you see when you successfully log in to Harafunnel. In this part, the data, the graph and the reports related to the number of customers on your Fanpage can be seen since the time of connecting Fanpage with Harafunnel.
And here is how the Dashboard looks!
In this part, you can see:
(1) Dashboard is on the top of the left Menu.
(2) On the top left, you will see your page avatar, name, and a short link to your page’s Messenger - Everything is so neat! And you can also send this link to everyone or post it anywhere to grow your subscribers.
(7) Time period: you can change the time period, and numbers below the graph will change accordingly.
You can analyze stats with the four different metrics here:
(6) Total subscribers: shows how many subscribers you have right now (since the time of connecting Fanpage with Harafunnel)
(3) Subscribers: shows you statistics for users who subscribed from your bot
(5) Unsubscribers: shows you statistics for users who unsubscribed from your bot
(4) Net Subscribers: shows you numbers that represent 'Subscribes minus Unsubscribes'
This is a line chart of subscribers counted from Dec 31st, 2018 to Jan 14th, 2019. You may hover over every single dot in the line to see the exact numbers.
Câu trả lời này có giúp ích cho bạn không?Send feedback